As all South African’s are aware, our President has ordered a complete lockdown of the country. We fully support this in the fight to beat the current pandemic.
Unfortunately our online store services do not form part of the essential services approved by the President.
1. Hamleys Competition is open to persons aged 18 or over (“Entrants”). Employees of Hamleys and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Competition are not permitted to enter the Competition. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. Parental consent and/or assistance and the permission of the bill payer is required to enter the Competition online at www.hamleys.co.za where you will submit your name, child’s name, address and email details requested.
3. The Competition is open for entries everyday from the 1st of the Month to the end of the current Month of that particular competition. Each Day the competition will run from 6am - 12pm Daily. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and the promoter’s decision is final. The winners will be notified by email/phone on or after the competition mentioned end date.
6. If a winner cannot be contacted that day of the notification of said win, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for items of equivalent value.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted and will only be eligible to win 1 (one) prize.
8. Each Entrant grants to the promoter a worldwide, non –exclusive, royalty free licence to use entries for promotional purposes related to any of the promoter’s products and/or services and for all the purposes related to the Competition, for the legal duration of intellectual property protection of such entries, across all media including any online platforms under the promoters control, the promoters websites(s) and social media sites.
9. The winners agrees that the promoter may use their name and country of residence in any promotional materials, anywhere in the world, for a period of up to one year from the date the prize is sent to the. Such promotional materials may be in any media (e.g. internet, and in particular Hamleys website, press, posters or radio) and in any medium (e.g. print, poster, press, online media such as banner ads and mailings, audio visual advertising) in connection with the Competition, without a winner obtaining further reference, payment or compensation.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
11. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
12. In order to claim the prize, the winner must respond appropriately to the promoters email/letter within 7 days from the date of the promoters notification email, and provide their full name, date of birth, postal address and telephone number.
13. The promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect or may affect its ability to operate the promotion.
14. The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
15. To the extent permitted by law these terms shall be construed and interpreted with the laws South Africa.